UNC Urology at Goldsboro is seeking a full time Urologist in eastern North Carolina.
We are proud to have a team of urology experts, who are on the cutting edge of their field and implementing new procedures with better success rates and faster recovery time.
Our outstanding team of urology doctors and surgeons offer a wide range of the most advanced urological services to both children and adults. These services include prostate treatments, simple and complex urinary tract infections diagnosis and treatments, and urological cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- UNC Wayne Hospital is proud to serve the Wayne County community with high quality, advanced medical services, including an expertise in urology, in Goldsboro, NC.
- UNC Urology at Goldsboro is a growing urology practice that has been in the Goldsboro NC community for over 30 years.
- You will be joining a practice with three other Urologists with approximately 45 years of combined Urology experience.
- This position is an addition.
- The practice is part of the UNC Physicians Network.
- 1:5 call rotation. This group shares call with another two-physician group in Kinston NC, and call coverage is for both Wayne UNC Health Care and UNC Lenoir in Kinston NC.
- Your primary hospital will be at UNC Wayne in Goldsboro NC. The hospital is affiliated and managed by UNC Health Care.
- UNC Urology at Goldsboro is located about a mile from UNC Wayne.
- Hospitalist service on staff.
- The practice and the hospital use EPIC.
- The right candidate will need to live in the community.