DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients. DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
DaVita HealthCare Partners is looking for an Endocrinologist in the Downtown Los Angeles/Huntington Park area. This is a per diem, non-exempt position.
- Oversees and is accountable for the overall quality of patient care and clinical outcomes
- Ensures patient satisfaction and develops plans to improve patient satisfaction
- Participates in DaVita HealthCare Partners activities such as health fairs, classes and community events, as required
- Meets all DaVita HealthCare Partners provider credentialing and QI standards
- Uses, protects, and discloses DaVita HealthCare Partners patients' protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards
- Attends and participates in Physician/Provider/QI, Peer Review and Care Management Team Meetings or special committees, as requested
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned or requested by the Lead Physician
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Current California DEA certificate
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- At least 1 year of experience as an endocrinologist
- Fluency in Spanish is highly preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- PTO and Holidays
- Matching 401k
- Short Term Incentive Bonuses
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Partner and Senior Partnership