Goshen Health has been rated the #1 workplace in the nation for job satisfaction according to HR Solutions International, Inc. We are a leader in the region with a strong Accountable Care Organization and implement cutting edge strategies in population health. Located in Northwest Indiana, Goshen has a well-established, Physician Led group of Family Medicine Physicians and Specialists with a total of 27 offices located throughout the region. Our current Pulmonologist is the only Pulmonology physician in the greater region with a current wait time of 8 weeks or greater for new patients. The addition of a second pulmonologist is due to abundant needs of the area- the current high volume is unsustainable for one provider. #2572
- High volumes that warrant another physician
- Maintain an outpatient General Pulmonology clinic
- Inpatient consults (Hospitalist covers inpatient care)
- Busy, well established practice with 1 Physician and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Collaborate with comprehensive Cancer Center and Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Participate, lead, and promote Pulmonology Services in our community & region
- Shared Call
- Employed opportunity
- Due to community growth and succession planning we welcome any Provider desiring to join a busy, well-established practice in beautiful lake country
Witham Health Services in Lebanon, Indiana is adding a PulmCC physician to their growing team! #2575
- This need is a community need due to the growing demand.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Teaching opportunity with Marian students if desired.
- Shared call of 1:3
- Both outpatient and inpatient duties.
- Will see on average 14-18 patients per day.
- Very competitive salary package.
- Employed opportunity.
Goshen Health has been rated the #1 workplace in the nation for job satisfaction according to HR Solutions International , Inc. We are a leader in the region with a strong Accountable Care Organization and implement cutting edge strategies in population health. Located in Northwest Indiana, Goshen has a well-established, Physician Led group of Family Medicine physicians and specialists with a total of 27 offices located throughout the region.
Witham Health Services is a 52 bed acute care facility based in Lebanon Indiana. Lebanon is located 30 minutes northwest of Indianapolis on I-65. Associated clinics are located in nearby Crawfordsville, Jamestown, Thorntown, Whitestown and Zionsville. Witham has served Boone County since 1917, but moved into a new building in 2003. Services provided include: Allergy and Sinus Center, Cancer Institute, Emergency Services, Eye Institute, GI Institute, Hospice Care, Maternity Center, Occupational Health, Pulmonology / Sleep Lab, Rehabilitation Services, Toxicology Laboratory and Transitions for Seniors.
Goshen is a wonderful place to raise a family- safe, great private & public schools, and an affordable cost of living! We are located 40 minutes from South Bend (home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish), 2 hours East of Chicago, 3 hours North of Indianapolis, and 1 hour Northwest of Ft. Wayne. One can enjoy summers on the beaches of Lake Michigan, day trips to Chicago, or weekends to southern Indiana for the best camping and hiking in the Midwest! It is the perfect mix of rural living and The Great Outdoors, while also offering easy access to larger urban areas and major cities.
The city of Lebanon has much to offer. Lebanon is about twenty miles northwest of Indianapolis. Lebanon is located in Center Township and is the County Seat of Boone County. The population of Lebanon is estimated at about 13,000 residents. The Lebanon economy is diversified, including agriculture, manufacturing, service industries, and a growing high-tech sector. The community still retains a small town feel while providing an environment for business growth and development.