King’s Daughters Medical Specialties is offering an outstanding opportunity for a board eligible/certified hematologist/oncologist.
The incoming physician will earn excellent salary guarantees plus productivity based on WRVUs. The hospital-employed Oncologist also will enjoy:
* well-established practice with zero overhead costs
* manageable call schedule and reasonable caseload
* great benefits (health, vision, dental and retirement)
* 30-days paid time off plus one week CME
* malpractice coverage
* EPIC electronic medical records system
* signing bonus, immigration expenses and student loan support negotiable
King's Daughters Health System offers a large tertiary referral center very comparable to an academic setting with pathology and service lines we have. Within our system is 22+ outpatient primary care locations reaching 90 miles to the east of us and 90 miles north, along with a smaller hospital in Ohio, approx. 35 minutes away with it's own cancer/infusion center. At the main hospital we do everything except for transplants. Very active tumor board committees meeting weekly. Large cancer registry with dedicated breast surgeon, cardiothoracic surgeons and radiation onc's all collaborating and scheduling around the patients needs. Huge support staff in the office. Excellent quality trained Oncologists collaborating together with seasoned mentors.
Please contact Leslee McLeod for more details.