Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BC/BE ENT to join our ENT team at Mercyhealth Perryville Clinic, located in Rockford, Illinois in Summer of 2022.
Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising seven hospitals, more than 800 physicians, over 80 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 50 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 150 specialty and sub-specialty services, including pediatric/adult neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
Opened January 2019, Mercyhealth’s Javon Bea Hospital–Riverside is a state-of-the-art, $505 million facility that serves as the regional hub for highly specialized care for children and adults. It houses a state-of-the-art, designated children’s hospital and regional perinatal center. This facility compliments our second Rockford hospital campus, Javon Bea Hospital–Rockton, which continues to provide primary and specialty care.
- You will work with a highly-skilled team consisting of another Otolaryngologist, an Audiologist, a Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurses, and Medical Assistants as well as other support staff members that provide ENT care for more than 25,000 patients per year. Join a well-established practice that has one experienced ENT who is available to serve as a mentor to the successful candidate.
- Average 30-40 patient visits per day each provider
- Call is shared with a city wide schedule pool of physicians (1:6)
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8a-5p, with one day for surgery; but can be flexible.
- Head & Neck surgery fellowship training is a plus but not required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement, if applicable
- Relocation assistance, CME allowance, and paid licensing
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage
Rockford is the third largest city in the state of Illinois. Settled on the banks of the Rock River, Rockford is notable for its economic diversification into automotive, aerospace, and healthcare industries, as well as the undertaking of various tourism and downtown revitalization efforts. Rockford is known for various venues of cultural or historical significance, including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, the Coronado Theatre, and the Burpee Museum of Natural History. Rockford has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation less than an hour and a half drive from downtown Chicago and Milwaukee and less than an hour from Madison, Wisconsin.