Transplant Hepatologist Opportunity
- Join an elite group of 3 premier board certified Hepatologists all with transplant fellowships and a certified nurse practitioner.
- Work within the multidisciplinary team including four abdominal transplant surgeons.
- The practice cares for thousands of patients.
- Weekly hepatobiliary conference
- AMG also employs five gastroenterologists providing a wide array of advanced endoscopic procedures include therapeutic ERCP and EUS
- Opportunity for academic involvement, involving teaching for University of South Dakota School of Medicine.
- Sioux Falls Ranked #3 place to live and work for physicians by Medscape.
- No state income tax
- Competitive salary, generous benefit package and loan assistance.
- Sioux Falls Population: 200,000, www.siouxfalls.com
Avera Transplant Institute
- The only full scope abdominal transplant and blood & marrow transplant programs in the Dakotas.
- Fully certified and accredited
- Known for robust program, both size and scope
- In 2007 Avera’s Liver Disease Center opened and features South Dakota’s only hepatologist
- Began liver transplant services in 2016
- 1st kidney transplant in 1993
- Added pancreas transplant to the program in 2003
- Launched the region’s first and only bone marrow transplant program in 1996.