Columbus Regional Health Physicians has full time employment opportunity for a BC/BE Pulmonary Disease Physician desiring to be a part of a dynamic group practice in Columbus, Indiana.
- Current practice has 2 Full time Pulm/CC, 1 Full time CC, 2 Part time Pulmonologists and 3 NPs in group.
- Night time NP support for ICU week. Physicians take ICU night calls from home.
- Call schedule 1:4
- Full spectrum Interventional Pulmonary support including EBUS, Navigational Bronch, Rigid Bronch, Thoroacoscopy, Laser etc. available.
- Closed ICU – Separate Step down unit staffed by hospitalist.
- Multiple specialties available 24 hours including but not limited to: Cardiology, CT Surgery, Neuro, Renal, Rad-Onc, IR, Oncology, Surgery, Vascular
- CRRT available for ICU patients with nephrology support.
- Procedures performed in the ICU: Central line, arterial line placement, Swan, bronchoscopy, intubation, percutaneous tracheostomy etc.
- Excellent combination of Pulmonary and Critical Care with Sleep opportunities available.
We are open to recent graduates or practicing physicians and are a H1B eligible facility. Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
Columbus Regional Health Physicians offers a competitive wage and compensation package based on training and clinical experience:
- Excellent compensation package, benefits, quality bonus & signing bonus
- Occurrence-based malpractice (no tail required)
- Generous vacation and CME allowance
- Call schedule conducive to work/life balance
- Excellent employee and physician retention
As a physician with Columbus Regional Physicians you join a network encompassing many specialties. You will also receive administrative support allowing you to focus on patient care and service.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, and laboratory and diagnostic services. Hospitalists based at Columbus Regional Hospital work as partners with our primary care physicians.
- Physician Liaisons provide support with marketing and new patient referrals.
- A designated in-house “Physician Support Team” is available 24/7 to assist with any technology needs.