Quality-of-life ENDOCRINOLOGIST opportunityin Lynchburg, VA
Centra Medical Group is seeking a physician to join our board-certified Endocrinologist + team in a growing practice with focus on endocrine, metabolic, and consultative diabetes. New Endocrinology graduates will be considered. Seeking a provider who can help build a thyroid center and an integrated diabetes and metabolic center with current bariatric surgery, clinical research, and inpatient support from a dedicated local hospitalist group in town.
· Call: Rotational
· Potential Clinical Research Opportunities
· Assistance from Advanced Practice Providers and Diabetes Nurse Educators
· A referral liaison to assist with introductions and management of relationships with referring providers
· Be included as an active member of our current metabolic group
· Administrative time for continued program growth and development
· Multi-disciplinary team approach
ORGANIZATION & MEDICAL GROUP HIGHLIGHTS:
Centra Medical Group, our multi-specialty medical group of over 340 providers, is part of Centra, a nationally recognized Virginia healthcare system encompassing four hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, regional medical centers with a focus on behavioral health, and more than 50 primary care/specialty practices. Centra fosters a vibrant, collaborative team environment with a strong priority on physician engagement and satisfaction—all reflected in our high employee retention rate and long staff tenure.
Centra is a multi-specialty integrated healthcare organization that includes Behavioral Health, Skilled Nursing Facilities and their own Health Plan.
As a quality-oriented employer, Centra offers:
· Very competitive compensation
· Generous benefits package
· Educational loan repayment options
· Relocation assistance
· Significant sign-on bonus
Best of all, you'll be working in a community that's renowned for its quality of life. Sitting in the midst of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, the Lynchburg region has been singled out by sources such as Forbes, Newsweek, CNN Money, and Kiplinger.com for its mild climate, low cost of living (17% below national average), and its abundance of cultural, educational and recreational assets. You’ll find an amazing diversity of housing options here, ranging from historic mansions to lakefront condos...all situated just a few hours' drive from Washington, DC, mountain ski resorts, and Virginia's coastal beaches.