Texas Hill Country Pain Medicine Opportunity in Brand-New Clinic. Live in South Austin!
We are seeking a passionate, patient-focused Interventional Pain Management physician for our South Austin suburb clinic. Due to growth and acquisitions, we are growing across the state of Texas and six other states nationwide. Our robust organization is owned and led by providers like you, so we understand what it means to be a Pain Medicine physician today. Take this opportunity to join our care team and give your career the boost that you deserve.
Live in South Austin and work in this charming suburb that serves the communities of Austin, San Marcos, Lockhart, Bastrop and beyond. Make your own care decisions while utilizing a comprehensive and integrated approach to treating chronic pain patients, including conservative treatment options, interventional procedures, and other modalities, to provide the highest-quality patient care.
Our Pain Medicine physicians can expect…
- Practice in brand-new, state-of-the-art facility – work with the finest technology, equipment and staff in the industry
- Start near the ground floor of a booming populations – quickly ramp up your practice to maximize earning potential
- Make your own clinical decisions and utilize a comprehensive and integrated approach – no pressure to over-prescribe or do unnecessary procedures
- Performs therapeutic procedures-such as medication injections, immunizations, wound care, trigger point injections, and infection management
- Excellent compensation plus bonus with comprehensive benefits including 401(k) matching & profit sharing
- Relocation assistance and signing bonus
- Leadership roles and training: local and national opportunities
- was founded and led by Anesthesiologists and today are one of the largest single-specialty groups in the country
- values our team members and invest in developing their careers and leadership opportunities
- works in a care team model to best serve our patients, surgeons and hospital administration.
- respects our physicians and seek valuable input from each of our providers
- values quality - we collect quality data with custom tools developed by our team of IT experts and committees of Anesthesiologists and industry experts
We invite you to speak to our expert team to discuss how we can improve your career, income and quality of life. For a discreet, no-obligation, conversation, please appy and provide your best contact information and we will be in touch. We look forward to speaking with you!