ThedaCare is seeking a full time Board Certified/Board Eligible Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician to join our established team in Neenah, Wisconsin. This position will have both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities.
The practice encompasses the full spectrum of general physical medicine and rehabilitative services. Our specialized team of physiatrists have experience treating common physical disorders, as well as the most severe and complex cases of trauma. The entire care journey is charted and maintained by all those who are involved with recovery and rehabilitation. We have the capabilities and dedication to deliver a high rate of success and satisfaction.
- Join an established team consisting of 4 PM&R physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Clinicians
- Physician can choose to practice between 50-100% inpatient medicine, with some outpatient responsibilities
- Strong support staff, that includes Advanced Practice Clinicians and an in-house Hospitalist team
- ThedaCare is known for its Level II Neuro Trauma Center located at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah
- Second Call 1:5 on weekends (APC is first call)
- 12-18 patients per day in the outpatient clinic
- 12 bed inpatient rehab unit, with average daily census of 7/8 patients
- EPIC EMR used throughout system
- Signing Bonus / Student Loan Forgiveness ~ you choose!
- Attractive Compensation package plus quality incentive
- $4,500 CME/Technology per year
- Relocation package
- Other Benefits:
- Long Term & Short Term Disability,
- Life Insurance,
- Malpractice & WI Patient Compensation Fund,
- Licensing/Board Fees,
- 403b and 457b,
- Tail Coverage
- Legal Plan Option