Penn Medicine Princeton Medicine Physicians is seeking a candidate to join the Thoracic Surgery team as we expand our Thoracic Surgery Services in Central New Jersey. The successful candidate shall be a practicing physician who will work with the Penn Medicine Princeton Health leadership to further develop a rapidly expanding and comprehensive thoracic surgery program in collaboration with a multidisciplinary cancer team. New graduates are welcome to apply.
• 100% Thoracic surgery
• Growing Network within New Jersey
• Robotic and Minimally Invasive Procedures
• Treat lung and benign and malignant esophageal cases
• Excellent compensation plan and robust benefits package
• Academic Teaching Opportunity as an Affiliate of Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
• Manage patients in the 231-bed state-of-the-art Princeton Medical Center (PMC), the cornerstone of a 171-acre healthcare campus.
• Competitive compensation along with a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and malpractice insurance and generous CME allowance
• M.D. degree; completed an accredited internship and residency.
• Board Certified/Board Eligible in Thoracic Surgery.
• Completion of a fellowship in Cardiothoracic or Thoracic Surgical Oncology.
• Exceptional communication and leadership skills required.
• All employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless granted a medical or religious exemption