Health System-employed Position
Schneck Medical Center is seeking dynamic and energetic physician leaders to grow and develop our new outpatient practice—Schneck Internal Medicine. This is a clinical and practice leadership opportunity for Board Certified/Eligible Internists. Practice medicine the way you have been trained to do so in beautiful southern Indiana!
- Health system-employed position
- $70,000 sign-on bonus
- Generous 2-year income guarantee
- $2,500/month stipend for residents as they complete training until start date
- Includes 403b & 457b with health benefits
- 224 PTO hours per year + 24 CME PTO hours per year
- $3,000 per year CME allowance
- Schneck’s first outpatient Internal Medicine Practice!
- Large patient base
- All Hospitalists are dually boarded in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Electronic Medical Record utilizing MEDITECH
- Collegial medical staff.
- Indiana’s only organization to be honored with the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the nation’s highest presidential honor for quality and performance excellence.
- CMS Five Star Quality Rating (multiple recipient)—the highest possible rating for quality of care, customer experience, and value of care received.
- 93-bed, not-for-profit hospital. Independently owned and operated.
- One of the most financially stable hospitals in Indiana.
- Indiana is consistently ranked among the top 5 states to practice.
- Seymour offers residents all the pleasures of city life in an atmosphere where the simple charms of country life have not been forgotten.
- Low cost of living and housing costs below the national average.
- Seymour is located just off I-65 and is a one hour drive from Indianapolis, Louisville, and Bloomington, home of Indiana University, and only 90 minutes from Cincinnati.
- Excellent school system offering both public and parochial education options.
- Thriving manufacturing industry helps promote low unemployment and a robust economy.