Health System-employed Position
Schneck Medical Center is seeking physician leaders to grow our new outpatient practice—Schneck Pediatrics. This is a clinical and practice leadership position for Board Certified/Eligible Pediatrician. Practice medicine in beautiful southern Indiana!
· Indiana is consistently ranked among the top 5 states to practice.
· Seymour offers residents all the pleasures of city life in an atmosphere where the simple charms of country life have not been forgotten.
· Low cost of living and housing costs below the national average.
· Indiana ranks #1 for the highest average annual wage for physicians (adjusted for cost of living).
· Seymour is located just off I-65 and a one hour drive from Indianapolis, Louisville, and Bloomington, home of Indiana University, and only 90 minutes from Cincinnati.
· Excellent school system offering both public and parochial education options.
· Thriving manufacturing industry helps promote low unemployment and a robust economy.