UNC HEALTH CARE ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON POSITION IN EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA
UNC Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at Lenoir is a medical specialty practice dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system. We provide expert orthopedic care using state-of-the-art imaging technology. Our mission is to provide compassionate, cost-effective and high-quality care to every patient.
UNC Lenoir Memorial in Kinston is centrally located just 75 miles east of the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and 75 miles from the North Carolina coast and The Outer Banks.
- UNC Lenoir Memorial, a 260 bed community hospital offers surgical specialties that include general, thoracic and vascular, cardiology, pulmonology, oncology, radiology and urology
- Currently 3 providers plus an APP
- Joint specialty
- Replacement position due to retirement
- Kinston offers a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle, temperate climate, proximity to East Carolina University and The Brody School of Medicine, and excellent public and private schools.
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine
- Current NC medical license
- Digital X-ray
- Fracture treatments including casting and splinting
- Workers comp care
- Joint injections for arthritis
- Total joint replacements
- Ultrasound services
- Muscle strains
- Joint pains: ankle, hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, etc.
- Neck and foot pain
- Repetitive use injuries
- Simple stress fractures
- Overuse injuries
- Back pain and sciatica
- Overuse sports injuries
- Little leaguer's elbow
- Gymnast wrist
- Back pain in young athletes
- Server's disease
- Iselin disease
- Osgood-Schlatter/Sinding-Larsen-Johnsson syndrome
- Growth plate injuries
- Growing pains
- Vertebral defects
UNC Health Care Lenoir is a member of the UNC Health Care System and looking for a surgeon that wants to practice with Empathy and Excellence, with access to the UNC School of Medicine in Chapel Hill as a resource.