Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Medical Geneticist to join our expanding Genetics team at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Join a financially-sound, physician-led organization with a large referral base
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunity to work with one other BC Geneticist, Genetic Counselor, and experienced support staff
- Participate in the delivery of routine Medical Genetics functions by delivering both outpatient and inpatient care.
- Perform care and procedures, both diagnostic and therapeutic, specific to the discipline of contemporary Medical Genetics.
- Participate in Quality Assurance activities related to practice of Medical Genetics.
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Practice will be located at Carle Foundation Hospital, a 453-bed Magnet-Designated hospital with the area's only Level I Trauma Center that also offers Level III Perinatal Services
- Teaching and research opportunities available with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.