Turnkey opportunity for a well-established Plastic Surgery Practice including state licensed AAAASF accredited ambulatory surgery facility and spa. Possibility for mentoring physician to support incoming physician in taking over well-established patient base for up to a year.
- New state-of-the-art Emergency, Surgery and Intensive Care facilities, and new private patient rooms
- Only Level II Trauma Center in Georgia South of Macon
- Neurosurgery coverage 24/7
- Two daVinci Robotic Surgery units
- Full service homecare network— hospice, home health, home medical equipment and infusion and pharmacy services
- Inpatient, Outpatient and In-home Dialysis
- 3D Mammography
- Award-winning interventional cardiology program
- Highest utilization rate in the region for transradial approach of cardiac catheterization
- Cardiology clinical research, including recent C-PORT study with Johns Hopkins
- Radiation oncology, medical oncology, hematology and support services in one location
- The first and only hospital to partner with the Emory Winship Cancer Institute (the only NCI designated cancer center in Georgia) for clinical trials
- Region’s only Gamma Knife Perfexion, non-invasive brain surgery technology
Thomasville is internationally known for its piney woods, hunting plantations, and warm, welcoming locals. Downtown Thomasville is charming with tree-lined brick streets and thriving businesses. We are situated 30 miles above Tallahassee, the capital of Florida and 1 hour from the Gulf Coast. The family-centered city has strong private and public educational opportunities, and outstanding sports and fitness facilities for youth sports and adult fitness and healthy living opportunities. Downtown Thomasville’s pedestrian-friendly, tree-lined, brick streets feature an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants selling southern-made goods and internationally designed clothing and home décor. The local arts and culture scene is thriving, with youth and adult programming and instruction provided by the Thomasville Center for the Arts.
Thomasville is commonly known as a destination for those who love the outdoors. Favorite outdoor local pastimes include river kayaking; quail, duck, dove, deer, and turkey hunting; fishing; golf; tennis; bird watching; running; and biking.
Thomasville is many things to different people. It’s a thriving small town known for its southern hospitality and easy way of life. But it also touts amenities and attractions of a much larger community—quality healthcare, education, thriving churches, and a broad range of entertainment and recreational activities.
Quite simply, Thomasville is "a place apart"—a wonderful place to raise a family, work, retire, and grow old.