Lutheran Hospital - Fort Wayne, IN
- Seeking an Endocrinologist to take over a well established 14+ year old practice due to retirement...
- Strong built-in referral base
- Typical workload of 18-22 pts in clinic.
- Group classes in addition to one on one education and troubleshooting
- Minimal Hospital call or call only as a backup for the four (4) APPs
- No weekends, nights, holidays
- Stable office setting adequately staffed with seasoned nurses and MAs.
- Patient assistance and Prior Authorization are supported by additional staff separate from the physician's office nurse.
- An Interesting range of Endocrinopathies seen on a regular basis in this geographic area.
- Office hours Mon–Fri, 8am – 5pm
- BC/BE required
- Shared medical appointment approach for diabetes treatment and education.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered including:
- Base Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Health and Retirement
- 396-bed tertiary care center in Ft. Wayne, Indiana.
- Key services include:
- Cardiac and Renal transplant center
- Cardiac Care
- Children’s Hospital
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- ED including the only Pediatric Emergency Department in the region
- Musculoskeletal Center and Neurological Services
No Visa Support