Sutter Medical Group is seeking part-time and full-time Urgent Care Physicians to staff busy and established Urgent Care clinics throughout the Sacramento Sierra Region. Opportunities are available in the following cities:
- Weekdays: 1 - 9 p.m.
- Weekends: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Enjoy the flexibility of - NO CALL
Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1100+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization. SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
Join us and enjoy:
- Income guarantee with shareholder track
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k)
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle
- Auburn is a family oriented community with an excellent school system. Auburn is geographically located Northeast of Sacramento and Southwest of Lake Tahoe. The town is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range at a comfortable 1,300 feet elevation. Auburn is situated on the edge of the Auburn State Recreation Area and overlooks the beautiful American River Canyon which offers an abundance of outdoor experiences--horseback riding trails, challenging running trails, scenic trail hiking, white water rafting, kayaking, lake boating, river and lake fishing, mountain biking, and camping.
- Fairfield, formally incorporated as a city in 1903, is a thriving community that represents a diverse, bustling economy in the heart of Solano County. It is located midway between the San Francisco and Sacramento metropolitan areas, and is a short 30 minute drive to Napa Valley. The city's location, excellent quality of life, reasonably priced properties and close proximity to many of Northern California's attractions make Fairfield an enjoyable place for families to work and live. Activities include outdoor recreation such as biking, fishing, hiking and sailing. Fairfield is also home to the Jelly Belly Factory.