Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), a multi-specialty group bringing together more than 370+ talented providers, is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 1,000,000 people. NGPG is currently recruiting a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurosurgeon to join our growing practice in Gainesville and Braselton, GA
- Group Call 1:2; ER Call 1:5
- The ER has over 110,000 visits per year, 24/7 Critical Care & Hospitalist coverage.
- Our Gainesville facility includes 23 new operating rooms and in Braselton we have 7 new ORs, including the da Vinci Surgical System, BrainLab Neuronavigation, Depuy, Globus and Medtronic.
- Two excellent PAs and outstanding inpatient support.
- NGPG offers Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching / 457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC-Gainesville) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 900+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians. NGMC-Braselton opened April 1, 2015 as a 100 bed community hospital. and we expect it to grow to 300-400 beds. Recently purchased Barrow Medical Center and began running January 1, 2017 (56 beds)
Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 and only one of two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor. Also, NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011 - 2017.
Contact: Marshall Poole, Physician Recruiter