Erlanger Health System is seeking a neurosurgeon to join their growing neurosurgery group and Spine Center of Excellence. Join 5 established neurosurgeons, 1 Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physician and 6 Advanced Practice Providers. This is a high volume service, covering the region's only Level I Trauma Center, with current wait times at 3 months for new patients.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD degree
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurological Surgery
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Tennessee
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Desire to be part of a growing and high volume neurosurgery practice.
Neurosurgery and Spine Center of Excellence Program Overview
- 5 neurosurgeons, 1 PM&R, 1 Orthopedic Spine Surgeon, 6 APPs
- In house physical rehab services
- 75% Spine/25% Cranial case mix
- Over 2200 cases completed this past year
- Call rotation 1:6
- On site spine navigator
- Clinic located at the main campus of Erlanger
Benefits of Working at Erlanger Health System
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus Available
- Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage
- Erlanger is the only Level I Trauma Center in a 100 mile radius.
- Erlanger is a teaching hospital and is affiliated with UTCOM Chattanooga.
- Erlanger/UT Chattanooga offers 10 residency programs. Currently employ 220 physicians and are growing each year.
- Chattanooga has a thriving economy with a low cost of living and no TN state income tax.
- 100 miles to Atlanta, 130 miles to Nashville
Erlanger Health System – Dramatically Different
Erlanger is a non-profit, academic teaching center affiliated with the University of Tennessee College of Medicine. Erlanger is also a Level-One Trauma Center for adults and the only provider of tertiary care services for the citizens of an entire four-state region, encompassing southeast Tennessee, north Georgia, north Alabama and western North Carolina. With a history that dates back more than a century, Erlanger is the 7th largest public hospital in the U.S., and recognized as one of the nation's finest public hospitals and a leader in healthcare.
Interested candidates should contact Nicholas Benton, MHA, FASPR - Physician Recruitment