ThedaCare seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine Hospitalist and/or Nocturnist to join an established program of 17 Physicians and 8 Advanced Practice Clinicians at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton and ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, located in the Fox Valley of Wisconsin.
- NP/PA support on days, including 12 hour / 7 day nocturnist APNP
- No mandatory call
- No required procedures
- Earn extra pay for additional shifts covered
- Guaranteed salary plus quality bonus incentive and exceptional complete benefit package. Solid referral base of 200+ providers
- Diverse patient population that provides a broad spectrum of pathologies
- Closed ICUs with excellent Critical Care support from Pulmonary and Anesthesia
- ThedaCare Stroke, Cardio, Inpatient Rehab, and Inpatient Psych Units available
- Available on-site resources include: Hospice, Palliative Care, Dietary, PT/OT, Psychiatry, and Speech Therapy
- Electronic Medical Record-EPIC network connects our program to ThedaCare Primary Care, as well as independent Physicians
- Involvement in quality and process improvement is encouraged and supported
Primary Care physicians at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton initiated the Hospitalist program in 1998, providing a solid base of support by referring physicians.
Hospitalists play an integral part in quality improvement in an effort to continually improve the quality of care for the community we serve. We value Quality over Production. Our providers are involved in projects and committees across the spectrum of hospital care to influence the care that is delivered. The hospitalist program encourages and supports such involvement.
Income Details: Guaranteed salary (not based on RVU's), plus quality bonus incentive
- Generous Sign-On Bonus included!
- Relocation Package included: Up to $10,000
- CME: $4,500/year
- Other Benefits:
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Professional Liability Insurance & WI Patient Compensation Fund
- Licensing/Board Fees
- 403b and 457b Retirement Plans
- Legal Plan Option