Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who want to become inpatient experts. As a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Hospitalist for Apogee, you will examine and treat patients in collaboration with Apogee Physicians.
This unique opportunity at Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton, a 181-bed facility in Carrollton, GA offers an attractive salary and a flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off.
NP/PA Hospitalist Opportunity:
- Organizational stability and career growth opportunities
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and malpractice coverage
- Apogee University Training and NP Academy
- Full physician and administrative support
- Current state RN and Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
- Prefer a minimum of two years of Inpatient Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant experience in internal medicine
We invite you to join our family and discover the Apogee difference. For more information, visit: apogeephysicians.com