MedOne Hospital Physicians is a team of greater than 70 providers specializing in the care of hospitalized patients. We are the largest exclusive Hospital Medicine practice in Central Ohio providing daily services to patients at Riverside Methodist Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital, OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital, Marietta Hospital, Mary Rutan Hospital and Magruder Hospital as well as post-acute facilities within Franklin and Delaware counties.
The Vision We Share
With a specialized focus on process improvement and high quality clinical care, MedOne has become the market leader in Hospital Medicine innovation in Central Ohio. Teamwork, fairness, innovation, and process focus are all important contributors to our culture which is centered around patient and provider experience.
We have several hospitalist positions available and would love to get you started on your MedOne journey!
- Highly competitive compensation w/guaranteed minimum
- Signing bonus
- Productivity & shift bonus opportunity
- Flexible scheduling with a high focus on work life balance (8-10 hours shifts)
- Physicians chart and bill with Epic
- Physician centric culture
- Work at a large tertiary care center with full subspecialty support
- Average of 16 follow-up visits/day
- Procedures available, but not required
- Malpractice and professional fees provided
- Paid cell phone service with Verizon with phone provided
- Home high-speed internet stipend provided
- Robust benefit allowance with Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life insurance, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts all available
- Matched 401K plan with no vesting period
- Shareholder opportunity
- Recognized among the highest-rated hospitalist practices in fairness and leadership
- Recognized as a “Best Places to Work” by Columbus Business First
MedOne is a practice of board-certified hospital medicine physicians and advanced-practiced clinicians who have focused their practices on caring for patients during their stay in a hospital or post acute environment.
MedOne Hospital Physicians provides comprehensive, high value care for patients in and around their hospitalizations. From our acute hospitalist programs, to our post-acute practice centered around skilled nursing, long-term care, and assisted living facilities, to our preadmission testing clinic, MedOne is an expert in managing patients through this entire continuum of care. With MedOne Staffing Solutions, we can also design customized solutions to work alongside and optimize your current programs
With a population of 2 million, Columbus, Ohio is the 15th largest city in the United States. The capital of Ohio, our city has a diverse economy in fashion, IT, aviation, boutique shopping, historic neighborhoods, art museums, restaurants, education and professional sports teams. Columbus is quickly becoming the place to be in the Midwest with its favorable cost of living and central location!