Mercyhealth is seeking a BE/BC Endocrinologist to join our award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system.
Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system based in Janesville, Wisconsin and Rockford, Illinois. Mercyhealth is comprised of five hospitals, more than 860 physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other services. In addition, we are investing $505 million in a new hospital and Level I Trauma Center in Rockford, Illinois, while also investing $50 million in renovations of Mercyhealth Hospital-Rockton Avenue (previously Rockford Memorial Hospital). We will also be opening two new residency programs in 2019 – family medicine and internal medicine.
- Work in collaboration with Diabetes and Nutrition Services department (includes dietitians, CDE, nurse educator)
- Service area of approximately 200,000
- EPIC EMR
- Perform Radioactive Iodine Capsule treatments
- 1:3 call
- CGM Clinic
- Staff knowledgeable of pumps and meters
- Osteoporosis Center
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Health, dental, life and malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus
- Tuition reimbursement, if applicable
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance, plus state medical societies and two professional association memberships
- Paid licensing for Wisconsin and Illinois
Rockford is the third largest city in Illinois. It has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation. Centrally located, Rockford is less than an hour and a half drive from downtown Chicago and Milwaukee and less than an hour from Madison, Wisconsin.
Settled on the banks of the Rock River, Rockford is notable for its economic diversification into automotive, aerospace, and healthcare industries. The community is currently undertaking a variety of tourism and downtown revitalization efforts. Rockford is recognized for various venues of cultural and/or historical significance including the world renown Anderson Japanese Gardens, Nicholas Conservatory, Klehm Arboretum, the Coronado Theatre, and the Burpee Museum of Natural History. Rockford also has multiple parks, golf courses and a lovely walking/bike path that runs for miles along the Rock River.