Mercy Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine physician to serve at Mercy Clinic Family Medicine – Lebanon, MO. Lebanon, MO, is a community that is focused on growth with a strong economy supported by healthcare, education, and manufacturing. Lebanon’s cost of living is one of the lowest in the US, while offering a very safe environment, great schools, and family-oriented with festivals and events for all ages! It is home to Bennett Spring, a national favorite for trout fishing, camping, boating and hiking and within 30 minutes of the Lake of the Ozarks. It is an outdoor paradise while also offering great access to the cultural ammenities of several nearby metro areas.
Mercy Clinic Family Medicine – Lebanon, MO
- Outpatient-only - no evenings, weekends, or holidays
- Multi-specialty clinic space located in the hospital with strong specialty support on campus
- Located off US Highway I-44, about 45 minutes northeast of Springfield, MO
- On-site laboratory and imaging services
- Specialty support including hospitalists, general surgery, orthopedics, ophthalmology, OBGYN, mental health, and many visiting specialists from Mercy Springfield
- System-wide Epic EMR
- J1 and H1B visas are encouraged to apply
- Nearby to Lake of the Ozarks, Springfield, Columbia, Rolla, and St. Louis
This Position Offers
- $240,000 guranteed salary
- $100,000 recruitment incentive for two year commitment
- Up to $16,000 relocation package
- Flexible workweek - home for dinner every evening
- NHSC loan repayment and public service loan forgiveness
- Comprehensive benefits including retirement package, health, dental, vision and CME
- Occurence professional liability coverage
- Nurse on call means extremely limited outpatient phone call only
Mercy Central Region includes serves communities throughout Missouri, many along the I-44 corridor from Rolla in the northeast to Bolivar/Branson in the southwest. These areas feature the best of all worlds, beautiful parks and waterways, friendly people, public and private schools, exceptional local restaurants, theatres, museums, two airports, hiking & biking trails, canoeing and boating, hunting, fishing and more.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Todd Vandewalker, MHA, FASPR | Senior Physician Recruiter
MERCY CLINIC – Central Region