Neurological Surgery NP/PA Opportunity
Berkshire Health Systems is actively seeking an NP/PA to join our Hospital-based practice.
Our Neurosurgery practice offers providers an exceptional opportunity:
- Hospital-based practice of 2 Fellowship-trained, Board Certified Neurosurgeons and 1 Physician Assistant, who has been with this Neurosurgery practice for 17 years.
- A practice that includes a balance of OR, inpatient and clinic activity
- Equal call rotation, 1:3
- Collaboration with the other neurosciences, including Neurology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Management
- Award winning 302 bed community teaching hospital
- Neurosurgery experience a plus, but we will be happy to train someone with energy and the enthusiasm to learn and become part of our team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation assistance.
Berkshire Health Systems offers providers the opportunity to live and work in a beautiful and culturally rich community
- Small town New England charm and the endless cultural opportunities of a big city
- 2 ½ hours from Boston and New York City
- 4 season recreational activities including skiing, kayaking and hiking
Join an outstanding Neurosurgery practice at a long-established teaching hospital in a unique New England setting.