Come Join a well-established Women’s clinic in Goldsboro, NC!
At Wayne’s Women Clinic we are proud to offer expertise and patient-centered care for women of all ages and stages. Our OB services provide both routine prenatal and postpartum care, and our GYN services range from routine yearly examinations to full evaluation and treatment of most gynecologic disorders. We strive to deliver high quality care to meet our community needs. For more information about this great opportunity send CV to Sheila Barnes, In-house Physician Recruiter.
About our Community:
In Goldsboro residents enjoy a great quality of life. Southern hospitality, a rich history, natural beauty, warm weather, and year-round activities and events, are just a few of the reasons many are happy to call the area home. Goldsboro is an ideal location with plenty of parks, shopping, and recreational spaces. It is about an hour from the amazing city of Raleigh and to the coast with excellent water activities.
About Our Practice:
- Our practice has 4 highly proficient Physician and 5 CNM
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Shared call schedule
- Average 18 patients per day
- Positive culture in a physician led organization and large health care system
- EMR - EPIC
- Graduation from an accredited school of Medicine or DO school
- BC/BE OB/GYN
- One or more years of OB/GYN experienced preferred
- New Trainee are highly welcomed
- North Carolina licensed or in progress and BLS certified
- Competitive MGMA Salary plus incentives
- Generous benefit plan including CME Allowance, Health & Life Insurance, Retirement and malpractice coverage
I look forward to assisting you with starting your career at Wayne’s Women Clinic!
Send CVs to Sheila Barnes, In-house Physician Recruiter