Penn Highlands Healthcare is accepting BC/BE Endocrinologist candidates for well established, high producing Endocrinology practice in DuBois, PA.
- Join our experienced team of one Endocrinologist and three Nurse Practitioners in thriving practice
- Full scope of practice to include a variety of endocrine conditions as well as diagnose and treat diseases and dysfunctions of the thyroid, pituitary, adrenals, including a variety of endocrinology conditions, such as diabetes and thyroid disease.
- Clinic conveniently located on Penn Highlands DuBois hospital campus with other medical specialists, resources, and equipment in same building or across the street.
- Diabetes and Nutrition Wellness Services offered throughout the healthcare system
COMPENSATION & INCENTIVES
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package
- Sign On Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend Program
- Annual CME Allowance – 5 days, $3,000
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice Including Tail
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- 25 PTO Days Annually
- 10 Sick Days Annually
Penn Highlands Healthcare is Growing our Footprint!
Between 2018 and 2021, Penn Highlands Healthcare is implementing a $111 million Master Facilities Plan designed to enhance access to critical services and advanced care for our patients. Eight major expansion and renovation projects will modernize our healthcare system as we continue lead the way in offering innovative healthcare to the residents of beautiful, West-Central, Pennsylvania, including expanding Emergency Medicine services and seeking Level III Trauma Designation, adding Operating Rooms and increasing inpatient beds, the construction of a 72,000 square foot Center of Excellence Building to host state-of-the-art Orthopedics and Women’s and Children’s Care, expanding our Behavioral Health Hospital to create a 126 bed campus, construction of new Medical Office and Outpatient Facilities and several renovations to existing buildings. Check out our website for detailed information!
Penn Highlands Healthcare is a 378-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 410,000 residents in an eight county service area. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care that includes four hospitals: Penn Highlands DuBois; Penn Highlands Brookville; Penn Highlands Elk; and Penn Highlands Clearfield; as well as The Hahne Regional Cancer Center; The Maternal and Child Centers of Penn Highlands DuBois and Elk; The Heart Center of Penn Highlands DuBois; and The Lung Center of Penn Highlands DuBois.
Outpatient services are provided at more than 100 locations throughout the region as well as seven QCare Urgent Care facilities. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a growing healthcare system with a network of more than 360 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 130 advanced practice providers.
Penn Highlands Healthcare provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.