We are looking for Vascular, Stroke, Neurophysiology, and/or Neuro Critical Care Fellowship trained Neurohospitalists or experienced Neurohospitalists to join our team in Denver, Colorado!
Blue Sky Neurology is a physician owned and operated private practice. The founders share a vision of the future of healthcare and its utilization of telehealth services. Their dedication to excellence throughout each of their careers has culminated in the opportunity to improve the lives of patients across the country. The mission and vision of Blue Sky is to provide necessary, quality care to patients regardless of their geographic location. The Denver-based program has an embedded ACGME accredited neurology residency providing our physicians with the opportunity to teach outside of a traditional academic setting. Blue Sky Neurology is a division of CarePoint Health.
CarePoint Health is a physician owned and operated multispecialty group with over 650 providers. Our world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines. We employ only the best advanced practice providers, scribes, and staff to support our teams in the clinical setting. Our singular focus is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that is collaborative, collegial, and fulfilling.
Blue Sky Neurology Practice Statistics:
• Inpatient Coverage at 12 Denver hospitals, 1 Salt Lake City hospital, 1 Idaho Falls hospital, 3 San Antonio, TX hospitals, and 1 Kansas City, MO hospital.
• Teleneurology Coverage at 220+ Hospitals Nationwide
• Mean Door to Needle tPA Time of 18 Minutes
• Annual Stroke Volume of over 1500, >30,000 Encounters via Telemedicine Annually
Employment with Blue Sky Neurology offers the following:
• Block Scheduling with Ample Time Off
• Generous Base Salary Guarantee Plus Quarterly Production Bonus Eligibility
• Additional Earning Potential with Telemedicine Coverage
• Excellent Health Benefits, 401k, paid Malpractice Insurance
• Medical Licensure & DEA Allowance