Join the MFM group at Owensboro Health for a work/life balance you can't beat anywhere else. With the new hospital, physician leadership, and growing service area, it's a great time to come care with us.
- Seeking a full-time BE/BC Maternal-Fetal Medicine physician to work in consultation with a group of eight Obstetricians. No deliveries as scope of practice.
- Office/Clinic located at the newly built flagship regional hospital main campus
- Owensboro Health Regional Hospital performs 2,000+ deliveries annually
- 20-Bed Level III NICU with 24/7 provider coverage
- Hospitality Suites for families located on main hospital campus
- Integrated healthcare delivery system employing a medical group of over 180 physicians across 18 counties in western KY and southern IN.
- Teaching facility offering family medicine residency program, affiliated with University of Louisville.
- Hospital employed, award-winning health system and hospital facility
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package; relocation, signing bonus, 2 year base compensation guarantee plus Wrvu potential; paid coverage for malpractice, tail and liability, long-term disability; CME, annual membership dues; 240 hours/6 weeks of Paid Time Off; full health/medical benefits; matching retirement plans
- Ability to sponsor visa waiver
Strong economy - named "Top 100 small towns in the US" and "Top 10 cities where millennials are flocking"
Mid-sized town on the Ohio River with easy access to metro amenities
Affordable housing, available acreage, new downtown condo's under construction
Family - friendly community
Excellent public and private school options with involved families
Enjoy weekends in the newly revitalized downtown or at one of the many outdoor/recreational amenities