The Presence Health Neuroscience Institute (NSI) is seeking a talented BC/BE Neurologist to join our team of board-certified neurologists and multi-disciplinary neuroscience specialists. The provider selected for this position will help lead a busy practice in the family friendly area of Evanston/Chicago market, to create a patient centered, high quality, efficient/effective continuum of care for patients with Neurological conditions and diseases. This individual will be responsible for assisting in the development of a more integrated Neurosciences brand across the Chicago market.
The Neuroscience Institute (NSI) is a high priority strategic initiative for our healthcare system, and we are continuing to invest in and build this comprehensive program across the Chicagoland area. We are in the process of expanding the NSI into a system-side neuroscience sub-specialty service line. This is a multidisplinary program which includes neurology, neurosurgery, neurendovascular, neurointerventional, neurodiagnostics including EEG, EMG, Sleep and EP, and neurophysical therapy for both spine and stroke.
- Full time, Monday - Friday
- On-call would be in conjunction with clinic/surgery days. Clinic and surgical volume dependent on Neurosurgeon's ramp-up ability.
- Initial salary guarantee PLUS production component with robust benefits including: CME funds, health, life, vision, dental, disability, and 403b Retirement plan
- Walk-in to a full office schedule
- Substantial built in referral base in high growth area
- Live in the beautiful suburbs of Chicago – near Evanston, Wilmette, Winnetka
- Evanston, Illinois is located just north of Chicago. Evanston is home to Northwestern University, Evanston has a variety of excellent higher educational opportunities, as well as a successful public school system.
- In Chicago, Illinois there are plenty of things to do such as tours, spectator sports, shopping and other attractions.
Presence Medical Group is a physician-led and professionally managed group of more than 300 primary and specialty physicians in more than 100 locations around Chicago and is a recognized leader in the delivery of health care. As a part of Presence Health, the second largest health system based in Illinois, you will enjoy many advantages that will support you in building your practice and enriching both your professional and personal life. We strive to provide compassionate, holistic care to our patients and ensure that you—as their physician—receive the support you need to provide excellent care.
Join the Presence team and make a difference in health care by building relationships, one patient at a time.