When it comes to delivering quality patient care, people trust the professionals at St. Mary’s Hospital Regional Cancer Center, the largest cancer center located between Denver and Salt Lake City.
We seek a BC/BE Oncologist/Hematologist to join our team at the state-of-the-art facility that brings together medical oncology and radiation oncology services as well as the supporting services of the Regional Blood Center and Pavilion Imaging.
- The Cancer Center Registry helps maintain St. Mary’s accreditation as a Comprehensive community Cancer Program (CCCP)
- Clinical Research relationships with:
- UCLA’s (University of California, Los Angeles) Translational Research in Oncology - U.S. Network.
- University of Colorado Cancer Center.
- Medical Oncology nurses are chemotherapy certified
- Pharmacists who specialize in chemotherapy preparation
- 20 therapy chairs equipped with TV, internet, temperature control, massages and an outdoor treatment option when weather permits.
- 25- bed inpatient medical oncology unit
- Join a busy and thriving practice including three medical oncologists
- Enjoy support from APPs, Nurse Navigators, full clinical support staff, front office support, and a strategic leadership team
- In addition to outpatient clinic needs, you’ll also share inpatient care with your colleagues and APPs one out of four weeks
- Opportunities to hold outreach clinic services within St. Mary’s tertiary service areas
Grand Junction Colorado is a great place to live, work, and play! Our fast-growing, family-friendly town is located on the Colorado and Gunnison rivers, surrounded by the red rock canyons of Colorado National Monument, lush Grand Mesa National Forest, and rugged Bookcliff Mountains. With plenty of days of sunshine per year, breathtaking scenery and natural beauty, and a multitude of activities including hiking, biking, rafting, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, hunting and fishing - we are an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. The high quality of life, rich cultural activities, and excellent schools are especially attractive to families.