Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Opportunity - Southern Wisconsin
Mercyhealth, an award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system, is currently seeking a BC/BE Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist within Mercy Behavioral Health Services in Janesville, WI, just 30 min from Madison & 60 min. from Milwaukee.
- Join a highly-trained and knowledgeable team of doctors consisting of two inpatient Psychiatrists, one adult addiction Psychiatrist, three outpatient child/adolescent psychiatrists; and 3 full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners;
- .8 to FT Day Treatment/IOP/EC level care Program for Children and Adolescents;
- Role is primarily Medication management and care oversight.
- Brand new Facility designed to best meet the needs of Children and Adolescents in the programs ages 5-17;
- Group modality primary, individual and family included;
- The Day Treatment Clinic/Facility includes a multi-discipline team of Masters’ prepared group/Ind. Therapists, Case managers, Nursing staff and ancillary support staff;
- This team of professionals will assist in your day to day support and assist with all aspects of patient management and flow/efficiency;
- Weekly staffing and Team collaboration will occur for patient care coordination;
- EPIC EMR.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Mercyhealth is a hospital employed setting offering a competitive salary guarantee.
- Mercyhealth offers a complete benefits package including; paid malpractice, paid licensure, health/dental, 403(b) matched savings, CME, vacation, and relocation.
- Loan assistance available and sign-on bonus negotiable.
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports. Janesville is Wisconsin's Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens. Twenty percent of Wisconsin’s buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville. The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.