Baystate Health, home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is seeking Med-Ped or Family Medicine physicians to join our Community Health Center practice located in western Massachusetts. Baystate Health System is comprised of 5 local hospitals, including Baystate Medical Center, our 716-bed tertiary and level-1 trauma center located in Springfield, MA.
Physicians choose Baystate for our unique and collaborative work environment and culture. The Pioneer Valley offers exceptional quality of life that satisfies a wide range of interests from music and museums to mountains and farmland.
• Community-based primary care offices recognized by NCQA as Patient Centered Medical Homes
• Flexible work schedule
• Generous relocation bonus per IRS standards
• Opportunity to discuss loan forgiveness options
• CME Allowance
• Allocated time for professional development
• Outstanding compensation package commensurate with experience
• Robust subspecialty support
• Faculty appointment to UMASS School of Medicine
• Employed position with large integrated healthcare system
Reinventing healthcare takes courage. It takes collaboration. It takes you.
Qualified applicants must be ABMS board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics.