Bon Secours Mercy Health
General Neurology with Sleep Training
The Neuroscience Department at Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center is seeking a full time General Neurologist with Sleep training to join their established and busy practice. This unique opportunity offers a good mix of inpatient and outpatient care.
- Support patient with vascular issues, stroke and sleep disorders
- Clinic on hospital campus with EMG"s performed in office and EEG's read in the hospital.
- Sleep lab onsite
- Clinic Hours - Monday - Friday (8-5pm)
- Large patient panel and support of two advanced practice clinicians and clinical assistant to help
- Neuropsychologist and two Psychometrists to compliment team
- Average patient volumes 15-20 per day
- New Consults average 3-6 per day
- Call coverage is 1 in 4 with Tele-Neurology Coverage.
- Hospital Affiliation: Maryview Medical Center
- Outpatient: Harbour View Medical Center
- EMR: EPIC in clinic and hospital