For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
Saline Memorial Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join their employed surgical specialists practice. ***ERCP and EUS skills preferred but not required*** The clinic is conveniently located next to the hospital campus in a beautifully appointed endoscopy center. This opportunity features unlimited growth opportunity with one of the largest retirement communities in the US just minutes away.
• J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
• H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
Saline Memorial Hospital (SMH) is a 177-bed, community hospital serving the community of Benton for over 60 years. The hospital campus, approximately 400k square feet, provides a setting for a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services for over 180 active and consulting physicians. SMH is the recipient of multiple Governor’s Quality Awards as well as top rankings in the nation for patient safety.
Located halfway between Little Rock and Hot Springs along I-30, Benton makes a perfect home base for those wanting to visit both communities while experiencing Benton’s charm! Little Rock Regional Airport; 26 miles NE. Texarkana, TX: 116 miles NW; Memphis, TN: 169 miles E.