Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, a new, state-of-the art 412 bed (all private) facility is currently seeking a Board Certified Medical Oncologist to join another provider at a multi-specialty group. U.S. News & World Report High Performers for COPD!
- EMPLOYED position with full employee benefits
- Office and clinic are located at Westwood Campus, approximately a mile from the hospital
- Call and round on inpatient rooms as well as outpatient clinic
Poplar Bluff is located in southeastern Missouri, just 2 1/2 hours from St. Louis and has a population of 33,000 with a service area over 125K!
- Clean, safe, family-friendly area - very civic minded community
- Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities
- 18-hole golf course & country club
- Strong public school system
- Cost of Living is at least 15% lower than the US Average
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center will offer a highly competitive recruitment package that may include:
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!