Cincinnati, OH – Currently hiring hospitalist Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
As an advanced practice provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound core values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams.
Sound values our advanced practice providers and realize they need a forum to collaborate. Our APP collaborative was formed to provide development opportunities and to advance the role of our providers who work alongside our physician providers. We offer the same leadership development opportunities for APP’s that are provided to our physician providers.
The APP hospitalist role
- 250 bed hospital, community based, not for profit
- Established 16 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN
- Attending physicians respond to codes
- Open ICU
- 8 hour shifts, typically 7 pm – 3 am; 7 nights on / 7 nights off
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the chief hospitalist and within NP/PA scope of practice
- Current, unrestricted license in Ohio required and certification in acute care preferred;Will consider Family Practice or Adult certification with recent acute care experience;Not open to new grads
Location and Lifestyle
Cincinnati offers rich history, cultural heritage, professional sports teams, entertainment and beautiful landscapes along the Ohio River. Popular attractions include watching the Reds play at the Great American Ball Park, taking a sightseeing tour aboard the BB Riverboats, visiting the award-winning Cincinnati Art Museum, or stopping at the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal, a nationally recognized educational and research resource.
In support of our core values, we ensure our advanced practice providers have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care. You will be involved with driving improvements in quality, patient satisfaction, and aligning with hospital leadership in achieving the goals set for the team.