HealthWorks is seeking a natural leader to help build HealthWorks’ growing employer-based healthcare service line as Medical Director.
Centra’s HealthWorks collaborates with employers to maximize the health, well-being and safety of their workers. We offer services focused on regulatory needs, risk/cost reduction care, and prevention including:
- Occupational Medicine
- Work Recovery/PT Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Employer Clinics
Administrative work to include:
- Supporting, leading and modeling the vision, mission and values of Centra and HealthWorks.
- Providing strategic system leadership for the HealthWorks service line.
- May oversee and provide evidence-based process improvement recommendations to ensure quality of care
- Participating in the development of policies and guidelines (clinical and administrative) to correct and improve service to the Client/Employer
- Participating in the Client/Employer relationship/sales process when needed
Clinical work to include patient care in:
- Occupational Medicine and/or
- Non-surgical Orthopedic consultant or a physician with interest in musculoskeletal and/or neuromuscular medicine
- Monday-Friday; Off on Weekends and Major Holidays; No Call
- Digital X-ray on site
- Comprehensive Labs with same day turnaround
- Substantial sign-on bonus
- Full health, dental and vision benefits
- Student loan repayment program
- $5k CME expenses
- $10k relocation expenses
- Board Certified/Eligible in Orthopedic, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and/or Occupational Medicine.