We know worker's compensation.
Join our HealthWorks team as a Musculoskeletal Physician to serve the occupational health needs of our beautiful community with a sprawling 81,000-person population. Orthopedic, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and/or Occupational Medicine interest is preferred.
- Flexible hours; no call
- Substantial sign-on bonus
- Full health, dental and vision benefits
- Student loan repayment program
- $5k CME expenses
- $10k relocation expenses
- Board Certified/Eligible in Orthopedic, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and/or Occupational Medicine
Centra’s HealthWorks collaborates with employers to offer care for injured workers. We are seeking a non-surgical Orthopedic consultant or a physician with interest in musculoskeletal and/or neuromuscular medicine to join our existing team of Occupational Medicine providers. We offer physical exams, screenings, x-rays, testing services, acute injury treatment, and employee physical rehabilitation services.
- Full-service occupational medicine practice
- Lead by the only Medical Review Officers in the region.
- 95% of patients are discharged from HealthWorks programs returned to full-duty unrestricted work
- 15 minute wait time average
- 110+ years of combined occupational health experience
- Onsite Therapy, a full-service work recovery program