Join our expanding, established Pulmonary practice in Williamsburg, VA. It is a role that combines outpatient pulmonary with critical care, serving the Williamsburg population - a wonderful historic region with four seasons and many outdoor activities! Join a supportive, knowledgeable team aligned with a large subspecialty team to help meet all practice needs and easy access to a large network of referring physicians including primary care physicians.
- Excellent supportive environment with experienced physicians / APPs in a close-knit, collaborative, clinical team
- A blended role of Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Requires successful completion of Pulmonary CC Boards
- An added bonus would be completion of a Sleep Fellowship
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Qualifies for the Federal Loan Repayment Program
- Epic was implemented throughout the organization in 2017
- EPIC links all of our OP & IP facilities within the health system
- 6 weeks scheduled PTO
- Competitive compensation package, retention bonuses and complete benefit package including paid malpractice, health, dental, generous CME, disability and many other perks including pet insurance!
- Sign on bonus, relocation,
- Full practice support with APPs in the practice
You can experience the lifestyle of living on the Chesapeake Bay of Virginia – plus have the big benefits of suburban living with a reasonable cost of living!
- Experience an excellent quality of life, four seasons with mild winters in a region that offers a diversity of activities year-round. Offers the lifestyle of living in coastal community while having the big benefits of suburban living!
- Waterfront and historic community living, excellent private and public schools
- Enjoy the outdoors year round with four seasons yet mild winters. Kayak, fish, sail regularly on the multiple water options of the region
- Williamsburg is filled with historic sites and modern destinations with Busch Gardens amusement parks, Water Country USA, the College of William & Mary and wonderful shopping at a large Premium Outlet Mall. It is in the top ten of North America's largest Christmas lights display boasts more than 10 million lights
- Diverse and family friendly, low crime, minimal traffic and rated highly as an excellent location to raise a family
- Offers a selection of diverse restaurants, cultural events and the beauty of nature abounds! Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine with impressive amenities
- Fish, sail, kayak or paddle board regularly on the James River, Chesapeake Bay, or 200 miles or coastlines with numerous access points throughout
- Mid-Atlantic, east coast with easy access to three airports and driving distance to other wonderful vacation destinations
- Unique assortment of cultural, historical activities, a variety of unique yet varied dining that offers fresh seafood, organic vegetables and meats. Annual, established festivals are offered within the nine cities in the region, known as Hampton Roads
- Outstanding educational options include local colleges and universities and a multitude of choices in the state of Virginia
Why Join Riverside?
Our established team fosters a culture guided by a mission to “care for others as we would care for those we love” and mutual respect and collaboration among team members within our large multi-specialty group, 700+ Providers, Riverside Medical Group (RMG).
- Strong, established referral patterns
- A quality driven, multi-specialty clinical team at the heart of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations, Riverside Health System (RHS)
- Physician leadership partnered directly with administrators can effect change easily where your input is recognized and valued
- RHS has demonstrated that it is well-prepared to help face the challenging issues within healthcare
- Over 100 years old yet innovative in its approach, an excellent reputation in: neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support.
If interested, please forward your CV by clicking on the APPLY now key - along with a convenient time for us to follow-up with you. For more detail, contact:
Nicole Laroche, CPC, CERS
Riverside Health System