Join our expanding, established Pulmonary Sleep practice in Williamsburg, VA. It an Outpatient role that combines Pulmonary and Sleep medicine serving the Williamsburg population.
- Join a supportive, knowledgeable team aligned with a large subspecialty team to help meet all practice needs and easy access to a large network of referring physicians including primary care physicians allowing you to easily further expand your practice
- Experienced APPs and Physicians in a close knit clinical team who enjoy collaboration
- A blended role of pulmonary and sleep
- Requires successful completion of Pulmonary and Sleep Boards
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Qualifies for the Federal Loan Repayment Program
- Epic was implemented throughout the organization in 2017
You can experience the lifestyle of living in coastal Virginia – and have the big benefits of suburban living with a reasonable cost of living.
- Waterfront and historic community living, excellent private and public schools
- Enjoy the outdoors year round with four seasons yet mild winters. Kayak, fish, sail regularly on the multiple water options of the region
- Williamsburg is filled with historic sites and modern destinations with Busch Gardens amusement parks, Water Country USA, the College of William & Mary and wonderful shopping at a large Premium Outlet Mall. It is in the top ten of North America's largest Christmas lights display boasts more than 10 million lights
- Diverse and family friendly, low crime, minimal traffic and rated highly as an excellent location to raise a family
- Central mid-Atlantic, east coast with easy access to three airports and driving distance to other wonderful vacation destinations
- Unique assortment of cultural, historical activities, variety of unique yet varied dining that offers fresh seafood, organic vegetables and meats. Annual, established festivals offered within the nine cities in the region, known as Hampton Roads
- Outstanding educational options including local colleges and universities and multitude of choices in the state of Virginia
The culture of the team is guided by a mission to "care for others as we would care for those we love" and is dedicated to providing quality care to the patients in the region. Join this quality driven team, Riverside Medical Group (RMG) a 600+ Provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations, Riverside Health System (RHS). RHS has been shaped by the integration of strong, engaged physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal positions throughout the organization. Ideal candidates understand and welcome the importance of their roles as care providers, team members, and major influencers of our community’s impression of Riverside’s quality and service. All Riverside divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators, and this is a system well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands. It is over 100 years old with recognized strength in cancer care, neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support. Riverside has actively prepared itself for today’s success and tomorrow’s opportunities.
If interested please forward your CV directly to my email along with a convenient time for me to follow-up with you by telephone. I look forward to hearing back from you.