ACADEMIC GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC General Gastroenterologist with expertise in MOTILITY for a faculty position at the Assistant/Associate/Professor level at our renowned Magnet® academic medical center located in Hershey, PA.
What We’re Offering:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work with highly qualified, friendly colleagues in a supportive health system.
- Attractive area to live and work
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians in a collaborative environment
- Located in a safe family-friendly setting, Central Pennsylvania offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, history and cultural experience
- No J1 visa waiver opportunities
What We’re Seeking:
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology;
- Applicants are expected to develop either a career in clinical care and teaching and clinical research;
- Expertise in Motility;
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
What the Area Offers:
Central PA is rich in history and offers a diverse culture. Our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Nearby mountains host various ski slopes and the Appalachian Trail and rambling rivers are in our backyard, offering many outdoor activities for all seasons. Conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC, the area is rich with activity and is waiting for you to explore.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.