- Outpatient practice with opportunities for inpatient consults at HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, if desired
- CARF accredited facility in acute inpatient rehab (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities)
- Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center offering IV tPA, the region’s only program performing clot retrieval for ischemic stroke
- Neurodiagnostic modalities including polysomnography, EMG, EEG, ultrasound and CT.
- Inpatient and critical care coverage provided by HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital
- Participation in many health insurance networks, including the Prevea360 Health Plan
- Work in partnership with a hospital system, HSHS, with specialized physician support
- Prevea-owned after hours nurse triage to assist with patient calls
- Epic, electronic medical record system, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Excellent compensation and benefit package with shareholder opportunity
- Visa sponsorship available
Eau Claire, with a population of 67,000 located in western Wisconsin, offers a top-notch performance center in the heart of downtown and several music festivals throughout the summer. Outdoor enthusiasts have many parks and trails to choose from with opportunities to participate in seasonal activities such as baseball, soccer, hockey and curling. Eau Claire is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and Chippewa Valley Technical College, 16 elementary schools, four middle schools and three high schools. With a low cost of living and safe environment, Eau Claire is a city for you and your family to thrive in.
Prevea Health is the largest physician-owned and physician-led organization in the region with over 230 physicians practicing at more than 50 clinical locations. Prevea works in partnership with Hospital Sisters Health System and their (6) Wisconsin based hospitals; St. Vincent Hospital and St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center in Green Bay, St. Nicholas Hospital in Sheboygan, St. Clare Memorial Hospital in Oconto Falls, Sacred Heart Hospital in Eau Claire and St. Joseph Hospital in Chippewa Falls.
As a physician-owned organization, Prevea gives physicians a decision-making voice that is hard to find in today's corporate health care world. Prevea offers a very competitive salary and benefit program including:
* Malpractice, health, life, dental and disability insurance
* 401(k) and retirement plan
* And much more!