Enloe Medical Center, a level II Trauma Center located in beautiful Northern California, is looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible ENT-Otolaryngologist to join our hospital-based practice.
About the Chico ENT Practice:
- Well-respected practice with a large, established patient base spanning more than six decades
- Full spectrum of ages
- General ENT with emphasis on thyroid, sinus and Otology issues
- Hospital-based clinic with no overhead
- Income guarantee, RVU production model plus Q:4 call
- Robust relocation and sign-on bonus provided
- Board-Certified/Board Eligible Surgery
- Possess or be eligible for California State Medical License
- Does not qualify for visa sponsorship
Enloe Medical offers a full continuum of health services ranging from preventative education and outpatient services to acute care, behavioral health, inpatient rehabilitation and home health and hospice services. Serving more than 400,000 residents in a six-county region in Northern California, we provide quality, compassionate, cost-effective care to our patients. Enloe Medical Center is the largest medical center in the region, and is the only acute care facility in a city with a metropolitan population of over 110,000 people. Recently awarded Gold Certification for Excellence in Patient Centered-Care by the Planetree organization.