Guthrie Endocrinology Opportunity, Sayre, PA. $150,000 loan repayment!
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Endocrinologist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- An active diabetes teaching unit with a pump program supported by Certified Diabetes Educators, Registered Nurses and Registered Dietitians in an ADA recognized diabetes center.
- Dedicated ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy of the thyroid
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students
- Consultative practice
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Robust EHR (EPIC)
- Join a practice of 2 Endocrinologists, 2 Nurse Practitioners and 3 Dietitians.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, relocation and $150K education loan repayment
Guthrie Clinic, founded in 1910, located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, provides comprehensive, team-based care to patients from an 11-county service area. Guthrie Clinic is comprised of four hospitals, 500 physicians and advanced practice providers in a regional office network made up of 45 sub-specialty and primary care sites in 21 communities throughout our service area. In addition, we offer a wide range of services and programs including home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Guthrie's (main) Sayre campus is situated in a beautiful valley in north-central Pennsylvania, located just a few miles from the New York border. Guthrie’s service area stretches from Corning and Ithaca, NY to Wellsboro, PA (home of the PA Grand Canyon) down to Tunkhannock, PA and is less than 30 minutes from the Finger Lakes region.