Valley Medical Associates an independent practice affiliated with Baystate’s Health integrated health care system, seeks a Primary Care Physician to join our practice in Springfield, MA.
This opportunity features:
• A well-established and collegial team of 4 physicians and 3 advanced practitioners providing 100% outpatient primary care to adults and pediatrics.
• Team based care to a diverse patient population. Fully supported staff with a Nurse Manager and 1:1 Medical Assistant support. Lab and practice specialty scheduler onsite. State of the art EMR system with onsite technology support.
• Flexible 4 day work week. 1-5 call.
• Outstanding compensation package commensurate with experience.
• Inpatient duties are covered by 24/7 hospitalist team at Baystate Medical Center, our tertiary hospital and Level 1 trauma center.
The ideal candidate will be ABMS BC/BE in Med/Peds or Family Medicine. Candidates must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong computer skills, and have a commitment to patient-centered care.
At Valley Medical Associates you are part of a collaborative team that values your expertise and wants you to contribute your ideas. Our mission is to ensure that our entire community has convenient access to affordable and effective primary care. Our work is data, quality and performance improvement driven and our providers are encouraged to participate on improvement measure teams.