Fairview Health Services / HealthEast (Minneapolis/St. Paul), an award-winning, nonprofit health system (Fairview.org) has multiple Neurology opportunities. Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, serving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota. Our progressive and passion-oriented culture allows our Neurologists to work together in offering the full continuum of highly technical and specialized neurological health services.
- Join an established team of Neurology providers dedicated to offering high-quality, comprehensive neurological care and education.
- Practice Neurology in either outpatient or inpatient settings, or a combination of both at our Hospitals and Clinic locations located in Minneapolis/St. Paul and surrounding suburban communities.
- Provide a full spectrum of adult and young adult Neurology.
- Enjoy our strong primary care referral base.
- Opportunity to practice and further develop clinical interests such as clinical neurophysiology with special interest in stroke, electromyography (EMG), electroencephalography (EEG), and botox injections. Our staff includes nurses with specialized neurological training and highly skilled registered electro diagnostic technologists.
- Opportunity to provide Inpatient Neurology/Stroke coverage.
- Call coverage is dependent on each practice location.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on production compensation program with comprehensive benefits package that includes generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, relocation & more.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
The Twin Cities area is a vibrant metropolitan area with a population of 3.5 million, home to 20 Fortune 500 companies, nationally recognized educational system, major universities, professional sporting teams, fine dining and numerous arts and cultural activities.