Neurology Associates of St. Paul, a clinic of Fairview Health Services and HealthEast, an award winning nonprofit health system (Fairview.org) has an attractive Neurology opportunity with an established group of providers. Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, serving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota. Our progressive and passion-oriented culture allows Neurologists to work together in offering the full continuum of highly technical and specialized neurological health services.
- Join an established team of Neurology providers dedicated to offering high-quality, comprehensive neurological care and education.
- Our practice is part of an exciting, newly formed Neuroscience Service Line. With the recent integration of Fairview Health Services and HealthEast, in a joint clinical partnership with University of Minnesota Health, our network is comprised of 5,000+ primary, specialty and subspecialists across the state.
- Practice Neurology in both outpatient and inpatient settings, at our Hospitals and Clinic locations located in St. Paul and surrounding suburban communities.
- Provide a full spectrum of adult Neurology.
- Enjoy our strong primary care referral base.
- Opportunity to practice general neurology and further develop subspeciality skills in other areas including clinical neurophysiology, headache, neuromuscular disease, behavioral neurology and epilepsy.
- Opportunity to read EEGs, perform EMGs and inject botulinum toxins for chronic migraine, cervical dystonia and spasticity.
- Our staff includes nurses with specialized neurological training and highly skilled electrodiagnostic technologists.
- Opportunity to provide Inpatient Neurology including some stroke coverage.
- Call coverage currently divided among 6 neurologists.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on production compensation program with comprehensive benefits package that includes generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, relocation & more.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
Minneapolis is a vibrant metropolitan area with a population of 3.5 million, home to 20 Fortune 500 companies, nationally recognized educational system, major universities, professional sporting teams, fine dining and numerous arts and cultural activities.