Metro Health - University of Michigan Health is seeking a board eligible or board certified Endocrinologist to support the growing Grand Rapids, Michigan community as well as the surrounding communities.
An award-winning leader in community healthcare, Metro Health - University of Michigan Health serves more than 250,000 patients annually from across West Michigan - and beyond. The 208-bed general acute care teaching hospital provides a comprehensive suite of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, including the fastest emergency department in the region, cancer and cardiac care, robotic and traditional surgery, family practice, sports medicine and others. The LEED-certified hospital - one of the first in the nation - sits at the heart of the 170-acre Metro Health - University of Michigan Village, a community of support services and retail.
In addition, Metro Health - University of Michigan Health operates neighborhood outpatient centers, offering primary and specialty care plus common outpatient services, an ambulatory surgery center, student health centers at Grand Valley State University and Aquinas College, a growing number of specialty practices and more. Metro Health - University of Michigan Health is committed to promoting health and wellness through the work of its foundation, the Metro Health Farm Market, ongoing classes and education programs.
- Completion of a Endocrinology Fellowship from an approved ACGME program
- Commitment to clinical excellence focusing on quality, patient satisfaction and continuity of care
WORK ENVIRONMENT FEATURES:
- Located in beautiful West Michigan
- Working in an outpatient capacity
- Great mentorship and growth opportunities
- Ability to work with both Medical Students and Residents
- 15 minutes from Gerald R. Ford International Airport
- Approximately 35 minutes from Lake Michigan
- Affordable housing
- Supportive community with good public and private schools