Adult, Geriatric and Adolescent Psychiatric Inpatient Units and Outpatient Services
HealthONE’s Behavioral Health Service seeks Staff Physicians and Psychiatric/Mental Health NP’s for hospital-employed positions. Also available are part-time weekend opportunities. Our team currently covers an 80 bed inpatient facility with a 40-bed Adult Unit, 20-bed Geriatric Unit and a 20-bed Adolescent Unit. We offer an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP). Beautiful, recently built-out units are conveniently located at I-225 and 6th Avenue, on the Medical Center of Aurora North Campus, to the east of downtown Denver. In late 2018, our first satellite location will open with outpatient services offered at HealthONE's Centennial Medical Plaza in Denver's Tech Center.
Behavioral Health Service draws from HealthONE’s 6 community hospitals, 5 freestanding EDs and the surrounding community. In late 2018, the campus will expand to 128 bed inpatient facility with specialized service. Highlighted below is information about our organization.
• DBT/CBT Milieu
• Team oriented, Trauma Informed Care trained patient and family focused work environment. Program is treatment enriched with multiple master's degree disciplined therapeutic staff.
• Competitive market salary, robust benefits of Denver’s largest hospital system
• 401K matching and Employee Stock Plan. HCA’s malpractice coverage , PTO, CME days and allowance
• Psychiatrist Call 1:6 weekends with manageable patient load, ECT and telepsychiatry
• Clinical Faculty Appointment to Psychiatry Residency Program
• O.P. continuum of care available onsite
HealthONE's community-based Psychiatry Residency is now onsite, entering 2nd year so interest in teaching is a plus!
The best fits for our Behavioral Health team are Board Certified or recently-trained, Board Eligible Behavioral Health professionals who enjoy the inpatient work environment and love working as part of a team. Successful candidates bring track record of clinical excellence, teamwork, strong inter-personal skills, great communication and EMR documentation skills.
Our current physician staff are all board-certified in their specialties.