Current experienced CT surgeon seeking a board-certified/board-eligible partner who has a passion for high quality, program expansion, and relationship building. This hospital-employed practice based in Owensboro, KY will consist of 2 CT Surgeons and 2 PAs, and is supported by 14 Cardiologists in the community.
- $800K guaranteed comp, upfront bonus, and full benefit package
- Full spectrum CT practice (Cardiac & Thoracic)
- Operate in a brand new $500 million dollar facility (opened in 2013)
- 1 Dedicated Heart OR (used 100% for CT)
- 4 dedicated OR open heart teams with many years of experience
- Call 1/2 (average 8 calls per day); PAs assist with call 3 weeks per month
- High volume Cath lab 2400 diagnostic caths, 850 PCIs annually
- Medical Office Building attached to the hospital
- Full Service employed cardiology group (4 CATH labs)
- Specialized nurses in ICU, CCU, progressive care, and OR
When you are part of Owensboro Health Medical Group, you become part of a team of more than 250 health care providers who use the latest technologies, innovations and protocols. You will enjoy practicing in a thriving community with a population over 100K, and providing access to care to 500K plus in an 18-county service area where your talent and dedication to heal people makes a deeper impact.
ABOUT OWENSBORO HEALTH
Owensboro Health is large enough to have financial strength, resources and growth opportunities, but we are small enough to feel like a family. Our health system is an independent, not-for-profit organization and is operated by a board of community volunteers and physicians.
With three hospitals, a growing medical group, and locations serving an 18-county area across Western Kentucky and Southern Indiana, Owensboro Health is the region’s healthcare leader and is well-positioned for more growth in the future. In fact, Owensboro Health is Kentucky’s largest private employer west of Louisville and is the largest healthcare facility in Western Kentucky.
OWENSBORO HEALTH REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Our 477-bed flagship hospital, opened in 2013 after a 5-year design and construction process, replacing the previous hospital that began around 1938. OHRH is one of the most advanced hospitals in Kentucky, with a sophisticated Epic system, a 20-bed NICU unit, and a patient tower built to maximize efficiency and improve the patient experience. The hospital is also beautifully designed, winning numerous awards for architecture and becoming the first hospital in the world to be certified by Audubon International.
Each year, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital averages 2,100 births; 18,000 admissions and 500,000 outpatient visits each year. Systemwide, the organization has nearly 4,800 employees and 250 medical staff.
LIFE IN OWENSBORO
Owensboro, KY may be the best kept secret in America. This mid-sized Kentucky city, situated on the Ohio River, offers a thriving economy, excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. It is conveniently located within a few hours of major cities like Nashville, Louisville and St. Louis, and there are plenty of ways for you to get involved in the community: an outstanding chamber of commerce, numerous boards and organizations to serve, and lots of youth sports and activities. You will feel right at home in Owensboro!
- America's Best Place to Work - CNN/Business Week
- Named "Hear the Music" City in 2019 - Brand USA
- Top City for Millennials - Business Insider